May 4, 2006

class reunion

Its 1140. im tired. Yet i cant sleep. argh it sucks.

Today went back to rv. to collect o-level cert. went back them with my beloved insaintx. I missed so much lah! Got like one gang of us go back together. haha. the whole gang all grey then me and mel brown. haha. damm funny.

My cert was quite nice except the last line ( c6 l: ) haha.

Then after that played soccer. omg so fun. i so miss playing with them. my technique was rubbish. but in the end we all had fun. It was ridiculous to see a bunch of pple in long pants kicking some loser ball. then after that the cleaning uncle gotta chase us out.

Went JE for dinner. That place looks like it went through Extreme makeover shopping center version. haha like some glitzy malll know rather than the slum we all loved. It had a neoprint machine lah!
stunned.

No comments: